Search This Blog

CONTACT

Send Davina your news and comments blogger@somersetartworks.org.uk

22 August 2011

Back from my, er..holidays?

Aloha! Apologies not to have posted in the last few weeks, I'd like to say I'd been on holiday...


....except I haven't (although I did enjoy an orange juice in Bath one day). In fact, I've been busy making...

this! And....
this! You see, because obviously a head's got to have a body. In my spare time I've been writing this...


My MA Fine art proposal. Aaaannd when I wasn't doing any of that I was probably hanging this...


...my exhibition currently on at the Conference Centre at Somerset College til October 2nd.


But now that's all nearly out of the way I'm back and ready to share with you all the art weeks events and exhibitions happening in Somerset very soon (September 17th). There's a lot to look forward to so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment