Search This Blog

CONTACT

Send Davina your news and comments blogger@somersetartworks.org.uk

29 June 2010

Coming to you live! From Langport!

It's sunny, it's raining, it's sunny...but whatever the weather, I'm coming to you live from the Hub a.k.a the SAW offices live from Langport! Exciting news to report regarding the blog is that it now has a flickr account so I will be posting lots more images! Good news for all of us visual-minded people. I will be uploading as many images as possible from recent SAW events and future ones. To get it started, however, I've put some images from the visit to the Tithe barn at Cotley. Please check them out!

On other blog related news, I am beginning to comprise a set of lovely links down the right hand side of your blogs. Please check them out and if you have a blog then please send me a link via the following email: press@somersetartworks.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment